Cleco mPro400GC global controllers are ideal for use in safety critical applications. Use them to manage up to 32 corded, cordless or fixtured tools at once. Intuitive software and flexible i/o connectivity contribute to superior torque accuracy and improved process control. Trusted across multiple industries, mPro400GC controllers form the backbone of global fastening systems in many safety critical manufacturing environments.
The Cleco mPro400 family of global controllers is a flexible and cost-effective solution for managing fastening tools in both quality and safety critical environments. The mPro400 is compatible with any combination of Cleco corded, cordless or Cleco DGD fixtured spindles.
Additional features of Cleco controllers include:
• A single software program that covers both standard and fixtured applications
• Standard spindle sequencing and reject management
• 19 advanced fastening control sequences standard
• Remote programming software with no licensing restrictions
• Touch screen display with integrated keyboard
• Global auto-sensing input voltage
• Configurable inputs and outputs
• DeviceNet, Ethernet-IP, Profibus and Profinet fieldbus standards
Contact a Cleco Sales representative today for more information on Cleco Global Controllers.
Global Controllers & Housing -Cleco® Industrial Assembly Tools